Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Starting up with my first post for my new journey...

I've finally been able to be in a place to start my true passion in life and that's being a Spiritual Life Stylist for my brothers and sisters of the human race.

It is time to be bold and brave so that we can become again the land of the free and home of the brave, worldwide.

Here's how I'm navigating my contribution.  Let me start off with a powerful poem I found but don't recall where I got it from.

"DON'T BE AFRAID OF ME!"

Our deepest fear is Not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

We ask our self who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually who are you, NOT to BE all that?

We were born to make manifest the glory of God/Great Spirit within us and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same!

Learn to brighten your light, if yours has dimmed down over time then let's work together to BRIGHTEN YOUR LIGHT BACK UP AGAIN.

What my intentions as a Spiritual Life Stylist?  I'd like to expose you to some different information that I've come across in my life that has helped and is continuing to help me.

I've been doing online research and information study for over 15 years to learn how to heal my mind body and spirit.

I'm looking forward to sharing and meeting with you all.  Here's just a few of the topics we'll be covering over the next few months.

With all the changes coming up in the world that have been discussed by my good friend and astrologer Fan0fFacts,  I thought these were some good things to start with.

A. How to make peace for yourself.  As women we wear too many hats in one day to serve others in our family and daily life.  Learn new ideas to free time up for you first.

B. Cleanse your body and free your mind and the rest will follow.

C. Balance of mind body and Spirit through Natural products.  Learn how your kitchen is your best friend!

I'm going to be posting things here for you all to come back and check so please follow, subscribe and join me on Facebook!

I'll be available on a sliding donation scale for private phone sessions.
Email me for more information on how to schedule your private session at MonicaWatsonLeader@gmail.com
Friend me on facebook: MonicaWatsonLeader

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Donations accepted here:

Alertpay https://www.alertpay.com/?T1ByuzkFS%2bUNA7uM%2f%2fwfiA%3d%3d

monicawatsonleader@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment